Sunday, June 2, 2013

Welcome to Say Its Yummm ...

"Helped are those who create anything at all, for they shall relive the thrill of their own conception."  -Alice Walker

I call myself a culinary enthusiast who is always curious about creating anything my family would enjoy - food and craft. Since childhood, baking has been my passion and crafts my love. By profession, I am a software engineer and I do not have any formal education in culinary or arts. I self taught myself through books, videos, web and took a few classes here and there, to bring life into my hobbies.

Using this blog I would like to give exposure to my creative interests that include food and presentation crafts. It also provides me an opportunity to learn from enthusiasts sharing similar interests and passions.

P.S : Say It's Yummm ... (SiY) comes from a mom of two beautiful girls, named Siya and Siyona, who are my inspirations and critics for all that I create. We presently reside in Austin-TX, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment